Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Etch Away with Eddie Ross

As some of you may remember, I attended a great Eddie Ross workshop in early December last year. Creative Candles hosted the event in their factory, and we learned how to make simple holiday arrangements. I loved every minute of it and have been dying for Eddie to make it back to Kansas City!

Well I'm excited to say...he's on his way with hurricanes and more stylish ideas! I can't wait! He's partnering with Creative Candles for another fun workshop and cocktail party. But, this time we'll be etching hurricanes with our monograms for a look that's personal and chic. And, can I just say with spring inching around the corner I'm ready for some new, fresh decor and creativity?!

So to Eddie and spring, hurry up and get here!



If you're interested and would like to join us, here are the details:

Saturday, March 20
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Creative Candles
3218 Roanoke Road
Kansas City, MO 64111

To RSVP, contact Pam at pam@creativecandles.com or call 816.474.9711.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to etch away with you all! It's going to be a super fun (and creative!) afternoon with wine, hors d'oeuvres and plenty of good company!

    xo
    Eddie + Jaithan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the date for this again?? I want to learn how to do this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The event is on Saturday, March 20th. And, I just found out that Eddie Ross will create personalized artwork with your monogram for the workshop! Just email Jaithan at Jaithan@eddieross.com your 3 initials by Thursday, March 11.

    ReplyDelete